Sunday, August 2, 2009

preparing for trial is no fun

it takes hours to prepare your stuff. gather it all together. see if it can appear logical...cant help but wonder why someone would want to do this for a living?! lol!
im looking forward to seeing a few friends and family. Mann I hate dragging them into this stuff. it makes me so sad to know i am the cause of scheduling complications in their lives. it makes me mad that an ex-boyfriend, with issues, can be the cause of so much drama.

Pregnancy caused my life to take a drastic turn, dealing with Mr. XXX turned my life upside down and the court has shaken it, causing anything left in it to fall out. I am not the same person I was 8 years ago. I am less trusting, less tolerant, less patient, less proactive, more poor, more stressed, more skeptical.

No comments:

Post a Comment